farmOS dependencies are defined in
farm.info.yml, and are automatically
enabled when farmOS is installed. This document describes all of the
dependencies explicitly listed in
farm.info.yml, as well as any child
dependencies of the explicit dependencies.
- Block - Controls the visual building blocks a page is constructed with. Blocks are boxes of content rendered into an area, or region, of a web page.
- Breakpoint - Manage breakpoints and breakpoint groups for responsive designs.
- File - Defines a file field type.
- System - Handles general site configuration for administrators.
- Toolbar - Provides a toolbar that shows the top-level administration menu items and links from other modules.
- Update Manager - Checks for available updates, and can securely install or update modules and themes via a web interface.
- User - Manages the user registration and login system.
- Views - Create customized lists and queries from your database.
- Farm People - Provides tools for managing people on the farm.
- Farm Roles - Provides default user roles for farmOS.
- farmOS Theme - farmOS Drupal theme. Based on Bootstrap.
- Bootstrap - Built to use Bootstrap, a sleek, intuitive, and powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development.